quinta-feira, setembro 28, 2006

THE WAY YOU WENT

all the times that i held your hand
and kicked the sorrow away
and got you through another day
it seems so far away
all the times that you said
what i meant to you
but what now i can see
you were never true to me

a hundred years may pass but i just wont forget what you did to me
to you i never did meant but you still want me to call you my friend
to you i was just another pawn disposable whenever you got sick of
but i am a human being not a puppet on a string

no one
will ever get close to me to be what you once were
no one
i will let be such an important part of my own world
i may
be now standing on the ground but i’m never broken
i am
the one who was lied to by words unspoken

i know that there were other parts involved in the process that lead you to leave me
but i don’t understand how could you listen to them
after all i was the one always there for you but still you didn’t care and decided it was time to go always i was your best friend i never thought this could end

Sem comentários: